Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Long Update! Been A Loooongggg Time..

Hello everyone! Sorry it took a long time to post an update about the furbutts. So many things happened and I'm just starting to get back on track. It has been a roller coaster ride for all of us in the past 6 months.

Things were looking up in November up until I received a call that my grampa wasn't doing very well and had been very sick. I mentioned in my first blogpost that grampa was my biggest influence in life. I am an animal lover because of him. He passed away peacefully last November 12, 2009. I waited for Zeus to get neutered (Nov. 13) and I took the first flight to the Philippines that I could get to be with family on November 15 and pay my respect to my beloved grampa. I only spent a week and had to come back the morning after Grampa's burial. It was a long flight back home. I left my relatives once again with a heavy heart, but at the same time I was glad to come back home in Canada and grieve with those who understand me best, my furry kids and my very supportive SO.

December came and we became busy, running everywhere to buy last minute gifts. We had a very good xmas and it was nice to be able to spend it with family. The dogs and the cat were all spoiled. My inlaws didn't forget to give them a little something for xmas. =) They treat them as their grandchildren which is awesome. I have very nice inlaws. I love them.

We've been busy since the beginning of 2010, but we still try to do our best to take the kiddogs to the dogpark whenever we can. They just love it there. I do, too. I meet a lot of really nice people and dogs!

I will try to post as much as I can and as often as I could. Here are some new pictures. =)  Thanks for reading!





taken on Halloween night.  They boys were dressed as DRUNKED PROFESSIONALS and Xena was a purple dogfairy.  Zeus hid in the basement to avoid the embarassment.



this was taken on Dec 24, 2009



this one was taken this past weekend.  Love this pic a lot!

4 comments:

Sam said...

Everyone looks great. Xena has gotten really big.

So sorry to hear about your Grandpa. I lost mine in 2008, he and I were close.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

So sorry to hear about your Grandpa.

That last pic is the best!!

Zoe and Indy said...

Just thought I'd leave a little note to say hi. I live in Edmonton and found the link to your blog on the SCARS website. So sorry to read about your grampa.
You have a very cute little family.
I'll be back to visit again.

Banana and Cheese said...

It's obvious who the boss is here in this last picture!