Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The World Belongs To Me..

Yes, you heard that right..


The World is my own personal bedroom
I can sleep as much as I please
Anytime, anywhere
If I feel like it...


I will eat when I want to
Could be anything..
Maybe the strap of your camera
While you're busy adoring me..


I watch the world
while the whole world is watching me..


The world belongs to me..
Its sad that you can't see
But everything belongs to me..
You are my slave, my loyal fan..
Why?
BECAUSE IM A CAT!

4 comments:

The Crew said...

Hello, Zeus (& family). We saw you over at Elizabeth & Connor's comments and want to welcome you to our cat blogging community.

I am in awe. Do you want to know why? 'Cause I never found another cat who looks almost 'xactly like me! At first I thought we might have been separated at birth, but I'm 3 years old and live in Whisk-onsin, so that's not possible.

Stop over and visit me and my family some time.

Your friend
Misty

Sam said...

LOL! Typical kitty. What a cutie.

Quill and Greyson said...

As it should be! Nice to meet you!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh my! The crew is right-you do look like little Misty!
It is nice to meet you!